Influenza vaccination will continue up to 31/03/2021
If you don't want it please text "No" to 079 8076 7331
If you want to be vaccinated then telephone us to make an appointment on 0131 370 3939
Please wear a short sleeved shirt to your appointment.
The seasonal flu vaccination programme helps to protect the most vulnerable and alleviate pressure on the NHS. This will be more important than ever this year, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We recommend that the following groups are vaccinated:
- those aged 65 and over,
- those with underlying health conditions (any age),
- pregnant women,
- children aged between two and five,
- primary school children,
- health care workers,
- young and unpaid carers.
This is the same as previous years.
This flu season, we are extending the recommendation to be vaccinated to the following groups:
- social care workers who provide direct care,
- household members of individuals who are shielding,
- all those aged 55 and over, if vaccine supplies allow,
- those aged 50-54, if vaccine supplies allow.